I woke up this morning and just didn't feel like going to Flagstaff. So I went to Durango, instead.
Good times, friends, good times. The ride from New Mexico up here was breathtaking today. Magnificent. I'm sleeping outside tonight in one of my favorite places in the world. It feels great. I'm cuddled up in my favorite sweatshirt, listening to the camp wind down and go to sleep. I will wake up early tomorrow and the rides, oh, the rides will be on...
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just wanted you to know that even though I don't post a comment everyday, I'm checking in and loving going on this adventure with you. Smart choice on the rattlesnake!!
ReplyDeleteUmmm it's Saturday we are needing an update on your adventures of the last few days....don't be keeping us waiting for too long...We are living through you, you realize! Love ya girl....
ReplyDelete